Friday 4 January 2013

My Books are now Available to buy! :D

Finally the proud moment has arrived!

All my hard work has paid off and i am now happy to announce that my books have arrived safe and sound ready for the deadline and for show day!

I am currently getting all sorts of props and imagery sorted ready for D-Day and the show, which i am massively excited for, a chance to stop and enjoy mine and every other M.A students work and celebrate finishing Uni!

Then... the Job hunt begins!

Ill keep you posted but for now check out the links below!

I have included below the links to all my books available on the Blurb bookstore...


1. Art Book - 'The Hidden World of Creatura', (M.A Games Design).

The Hidden World of Creatura Art Book


2. This Blog in a Book! - 'Steph's Creature Gallery - The Journey of a Masters Student', (M.A Games Design).

Steph's Creature Gallery: The Journey of a Masters Student Blog Book



3. Art Book - 'Sea, Sky and Everything in Between', (B.A Games Design).

Sea, Sky and Everything in Between Art Book



Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment